JOIN OUR TEAM
Every Christmas, Pines and Needles puts together a fresh team of people working around the clock to deliver this memorable customer service experience. If you're positive, vibrant and hard-working and you’re a natural driver, decorator, warehouse operative, experienced handyman, service advisor or salesperson, we will have a role for you.
Remember at Pines and Needles you’re not working in a bank and you’re not selling insurance, you’re supplying something people really want. You’re providing festive cheer and the tree comes included!
Apply now if you want to be part of our team this Christmas!
Sales assistant - London SW19 6PEApply Here
Sales assistant - London E9 7HJApply Here
Sale assistant - London NW4Apply Here
Delivery driver London -NW4Apply Here
Owner driverApply Here
Driver mateApply Here
Sales Ast. Specialist DepartmentApply Here
Customer Service AssistantApply Here
Team Leader - Specialist Christmas InstallationApply Here
- Drivers; You must be 25 and over with a clean license. You will be dealing with customers and must be professional and courteous
- You should also have a sense of humour as a kilt and Santa hat are worn by all of our drivers. Experience of multi-drop in London is required for this role
- This is not just a delivery role as you will be a key part of our customer service team when you deliver and install peoples Christmas Trees
- Warehouse; If you have experience as a warehouse controller or are interested in a position as warehouse operative then please apply
- We need people with great practical and organisational skills to prepare the Christmas Trees and dispatch orders. We also require people with handyman skills
- We are looking for friendly and outgoing people to work in our busy London office from mid-October until just before Christmas
- This position involves much time spent on the telephone taking orders, liaising with drivers, and general customer care
- Our customers and their satisfaction is of utmost important to us so we need people who are very outgoing and friendly, have excellent computer, admin, telephone and customer service skills; are reliable and punctual; have an excellent command of English and who are calm under pressure as we get really busy.
- There is no cold calling or telesales involved.
- Pines and Needles require people with artistic flair to decorate our customers beautiful Christmas trees
- Must have a clean driver’s license and a good knowledge of London – boroughs, routes with least traffic etc. /li>
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent customer service skills
- Must be punctual, honest, friendly, easy to work with and committed
Please send a copy of your cv and outline why you would be ideal to work for Pines and Needles.