JOIN OUR TEAM
Every Christmas, Pines and Needles puts together a fresh team of people working around the clock to deliver this memorable customer service experience. If you're positive, vibrant and hard-working and you’re a natural driver, decorator, warehouse operative, experienced handyman, service advisor or salesperson, we will have a role for you.
Remember at Pines and Needles you’re not working in a bank and you’re not selling insurance, you’re supplying something people really want. You’re providing festive cheer and the tree comes included!
Apply now if you want to be part of our team this Christmas!
Please send a copy of your cv and outline why you would be ideal to work for Pines and Needles.
Assistant Store Manager
HR & Recruitment Coordinator - Worcester Park KT4 7QBSee Job Specification
Customer Services Assistant - Worcester Park KT4 7QBSee Job Specification
Key Account Manager - Worcester Park KT4 7QBSee Job Specification
Dispatch Team Leader - Worcester Park KT4 7QBSee Job Specification
- Drivers; You must be 25 and over with a clean license. You will be dealing with customers and must be professional and courteous
- You should also have a sense of humour as a kilt and Santa hat are worn by all of our drivers. Experience of multi-drop in London is required for this role
- This is not just a delivery role as you will be a key part of our customer service team when you deliver and install peoples Christmas Trees
- Warehouse; If you have experience as a warehouse controller or are interested in a position as warehouse operative then please apply
- We need people with great practical and organisational skills to prepare the Christmas Trees and dispatch orders. We also require people with handyman skills
- We are looking for friendly and outgoing people to work in our busy London office from mid-October until just before Christmas
- This position involves much time spent on the telephone taking orders, liaising with drivers, and general customer care
- Our customers and their satisfaction is of utmost important to us so we need people who are very outgoing and friendly, have excellent computer, admin, telephone and customer service skills; are reliable and punctual; have an excellent command of English and who are calm under pressure as we get really busy.
- There is no cold calling or telesales involved.
- Pines and Needles require people with artistic flair to decorate our customers beautiful Christmas trees
- Must have a clean driver’s license and a good knowledge of London – boroughs, routes with least traffic etc. /li>
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent customer service skills
- Must be punctual, honest, friendly, easy to work with and committed
UNITY WORKS PARTNERSHIP
“Unity Works Supported Employment team have been working together in partnership for several years with Pines and Needles and they are a dedicated disability champion employer offering roles in their business for our clients with learning disabilities. They are excellent at providing an inclusive and supportive working environment which enables our clients to take their first steps into their careers, build on their skills and progress.
Our supported employment team staff enjoy working with Pines and Needles as the recruitment process is inclusive and accessible for our clients. Our clients have given us feedback that they find the managers and staff they work with are helpful, understanding and that they encourage them to develop their skills beyond learning the tasks of the job.
The opportunity that Pines and Needles gives to our clients is life changing for them and we have seen the difference in their confidence and self- belief growing due to the efforts of the Pines and Needles staff. We and our clients enjoy working with Pines and Needles and often clients will return to work another season as they enjoy positive disability-friendly inclusive work environment.”