I cannot get enough of this lovely Gingerbread Bauble - something about the idea of the Run Run Run As Fast As You Can as the bauble twinkles in the Christmas Tree Lights. It's genius.
We have a number of flexible and efficient Christmas tree delivery services for all orders placed with us, to suit all budgets and requirements.
Our London customers have access to our full scope of services ranging from a drop off to door right through to a full Decoration Service.
- Budget Deliver Tree to Door: Drop off to door from £16.95
- Deliver Tree to Room : Drop off to room of choice from £20.95
- Deliver + Install Tree Indoors: As above, and installation into stand from £29.95
- Deliver + Install Tree & Lights Indoors: As above, and lighting of tree from £65.95
- Decoration Service: As above, and Decorating tree with decorations Price dependent on tree size
None of our services include products so either the stand, lights or decorations must be purchased with Pines and Needles when you place your order or you can supply your own.
If you require a tree over 12ft (3.7m) please visit our Large Christmas Tree Installation page and complete the survey after which a member of our Specialist Team will be in touch.
The rest of the Mainland UK (excluding Highlands) can receive delivery to door for products and trees with the help of our professional couriers. The maximum size Christmas Tree we can provide these services for is 12ft (3.7m).
When you purchase your tree you will be given the opportunity to select a date and timeslot. We will do everything possible on our end to make sure all products are dispatched on time and well packaged, however due to certain factors, such as weather or unexpected traffic, we cannot guarantee the date and time of delivery. If you require the tree for an event we recommend choosing a delivery date a day or two in advance.
We earnestly strive to offer the best possible value to our customers.
If you can find a better like for like offer – we will beat it!
Our Christmas Trees are guaranteed premium quality. Every effort goes into ensuring they are lovingly cared for, beautifully shaped, fresh and healthy. Have a look at our Quality Guarantee for more information.
Our Services remain unparalleled, designed with every budget in mind with options for simply dropping off trees, installing them in their stands, lighting them, and even fully decorating them. Not to mention our equally scaled options for removal and recycling.
Pines and Needles and the Environment
Here is a list of the measures we take to ensure that we play our part in helping the planet:
- Pines and Needles is carbon positive for most of the year as our trees absorb Carbon and emit Oxygen. During the Christmas season Pines and Needles is Carbon Neutral as any emissions from transportation and delivery vehicles is offset by the trees still growing in our plantations.
- We mainly use British trees from sustainable forests - less air and land miles means reduced emissions!
- Pines and Needles mainly uses diesel fuel and has several LPG vans, but is endeavouring to replace its delivery vans with electronic vehicles.
- Increasingly Pines and Needles is switching to organically-grown trees. Pesticides can upset the balance of fragile ecosystems.
- Wherever possible we encourage the use of power-saving LED lights as these use a fraction of the cost of incandescent bulbs.
A Beautiful Tree Everytime
We aim to provide all our customers with nothing but the best Christmas trees ever year in and year out.
Our Promise is very simple:
Fresh Christmas Trees: delivering a fresh Christmas tree to every customer. We refill our stock every 7 days and our trees come directly from the farm. Whilst in our yard, all trees are watered to ensure they stay fresh.
We guarantee their quality.
If for any reason you're unhappy with your tree, we will gladly replace it free of charge provided that you contact us within 2 days of delivery.
Individually Selected Christmas Trees: All trees are hand picked for delivery. We always pick the best looking trees we have in stock - if a tree doesn't look as well as it should, we recycle it. We simply will not sell a tree unless we are certain that you will love it.
Here at Pines & Needles we love everything about Christmas, the families and communities it brings together and the happiness we all share. COVID-19 has thrown a curved ball at almost every business but we’re determined to maintain our high standards of service while ensuring the safety of our staff and you, our customers.
Government advice and guidelines are changing all the time so we’ll be reviewing our processes at regular intervals to ensure we all keep safe.
Social distancing will still be important but we have also come up with a solution for contactless delivery, so we can continue to deliver our Christmas Trees, decorations and accessories to those, who for whatever reason, are having to isolate.
So never fear Christmas 2021 is going to be great! We’ll make sure of it. For more information click on our full response to COVID-19.